Krill contains omega-3s that support cardiovascular, brain and skin health. It may also support cholesterol levels already in the normal range.
- Supports cardiovascular system and brain function.
- Provides joint and skin support.
- Is a natural source of astaxanthin, a powerful antioxidant carotenoid.
- Provides omega-3 essential fatty acids (EPA and DHA).
- May support already-normal-range cholesterol levels.
How It Works:
Antarctic Krill provides a highly bioavailable source of EPA and DHA, essential omega-3 fatty acids (EFAs). EFAs are vital to the health of the cell membrane and also contribute to cardiovascular, brain and structural system function. They provide joint and skin support and may help support cholesterol levels already within the normal range. Krill is also a natural source of astaxanthin, a powerful antioxidant carotenoid. Krill oil also contains phospholipids, which bind to the omega-3 fatty acids, improving their absorption in the body. These phospholipids provide strength and elasticity to the cell membrane, helping to keep toxins out and let nutrients and oxygen in. Vitamin K2 provides added support for the cardiovascular system and bone health.
20 mcg vitamin K (25% of Daily Value), plus krill oil, fish oil, EPA, DHA and astaxanthin.
Take 1 capsule with a meal one or two times daily.