Best Drink Water Test Kit In Home Service, Water Test Kit For Hardness:
Are you looking for hardness of water test service “near me“? Then you are at the very right place. We have water testing facility near you. We are providing drinking water test kit In home service (well or city water analysis test) which we offer to homes that are within a 90-mile radius of Prescott, Arizona. If you live in Prescott, you can’t take safety of your drinking water as a for granted. These common contaminants affect both the quality and safety of your drinking water hardness. Even if you own your private well water, the only way to protect your family is to test your drinking water at least once a year. This water testing for heavy metals allows you to get aqua testing accurately and quickly. It works with city/municipal water, tap, residential, well water drinking water, ground water and spring water sources.
If it’s been awhile since your last water analysis, contact the certified water specialists at H2O Health Store. We use different metrics in drinking water test for Bacteria, Arsenic, pH, Iron, Vanadium, Lead, Nitrates, Nitrites, Chlorine, Silica, Ortho Phosphate-P, Sulfate, Total Hardness, pH, Iron, Alkalinity, Sulfide, Tannic Acid, Turbidity and Manganese. Our lab is certified by the Marine Laboratory Certification and NELAP.
Our Water Testing Kit includes our at home tests in one affordable package.
This drinking water testing kit will test for all of the following contaminants and elements:
- Pesticide Test:Pesticides can increase cancer rate and organ damage.
- Bacteria/Coliform Test:Certain bacteria’s can cause serious illness or even death.
- 10 Minute Lead Test:Lead can cause developmental, neurological, gastrointestinal and reproductive damage.
- Iron:High level of iron not only destroys your property but also create a bad taste.
- Nitrates:Nitrates can cause developmental issues.
- Nitrites:Nitrites can also cause developmental issues.
- Chlorine Level:Chlorine can increase your risk of cancer. It can be Breast cancer, Ovarian, Leukemia , Kidney, Lung, Prostrate and Colon.
- Copper:High levels of copper can cause gastrointestinal issues and is associated with kidney disease and liver damage.
- pH Test:High pH levels can cause property damage and plumbing.
- Alkalinity:High levels of alkaline can cause gastrointestinal issues.
- Water Hardness: Water hardness can cause property damage and create bad taste.
The results are fast, most within minutes, and very easy to read by following along with our color charts and instruction manual. It can easily be used at your home, classroom, school and anywhere else where you would need to test water quality.
Residential Water Testing Facility and Treatment in Prescott Arizona:
We have water testing facility here in Prescott, Arizona USA – don’t rely on foreign-made tests from other countries.
Water is all around us. We bathe in it, drink it and cook with it on daily basis. The only way to confirm that all this water is clean and safe to drink is to must have it tested. But what if you have installed a water treatment system and already tested your private well? Then again we will recommend to test it again. Just because your water is tasted good and clear doesn’t mean it’s safe. Your private well must have to regularly tested in order to ensure it’s free of contaminants and bacteria. Try our water testing kit for hardness, bacteria and heavy metals.