- Supports and helps stabilize the stress response
- Helps improve resistance towards stress and occasional anxiety
- Helps sharpen the mind-body connection
- Is traditionally used to support mental health and improve memory
- Support Well-Being
- Helps support cognitive performance in aging
- Supports physical performance, endurance and wellness
- Is traditionally used to support adrenal function and decrease physical fatigue
- Supports the immune and nervous systems
- Supports muscle strength in combination with resistance training
How It Works:
Ashwagandha herbal blend utilizes natural, adaptogenic, plant-based ingredients that are scientifically shown to help improve the central nervous system, which is constantly impacted by emotional and environmental stressors. Adaptogens and their benefits are linked to the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis. Together these three help the body react to repeated stress and support a healthy mind-body connection. In addition, ashwagandha helps combat stress and anxiety by promoting homeostasis and general well-being. Clinical studies show that it helps improve stress response as it lowers cortisol levels, reducing anxiety. Studies also show that ashwagandha supports physical endurance by improving VO2 max. It has also been shown to support cognition and memory. Withanolides, the active constituents in ashwagandha, are responsible for its biological activities. Watch Ashwagandha Video | Factsheet (PDF)
Ashwagandha root extract (standardized to 5% withanolides), bacopa leaf extract, black pepper fruit extract, schisandra fruit and rhodiola fruit extract. Certified non-GMO, Vegan and gluten-free.
Take 2 Vegcaps daily.